Saturday 28 August 2010

A word from Belgian Chief

To my "kids"
I was proud, proud, proud to have all of you in my group! It made me happy to see you smile and have fun. It made me even more happy to see you made new friends from all over the world. Thank you for making this summer camp into one of the best experiences ever! Please realise what a great opportunity you were given by Yazaki and keep this as a beautiful memory for the rest of your lifes.
Have a happy life and hope to hear your from you again

To our Japanese Chief Takuro-san
Your guidance was the best!! What an enormous present is given to the children! Not only the journey to Japan, but also the education of environmental care and more importantly making new friendship.
Thank you for making sure we all got at the right place on the right time. Thank you for making fun. Your smile is one we will never forget!


And finally I would like to say a short word to the parents:
To the parent I would like to express my gratitude of giving me the trust of taking care or your children for the last week. Each and every one of them was a real pleasure to get to know.

5 comments:

  1. I think this week at Japan were amazing for all us. It was very cool there . Like Mr. Yazaki said " We gave for all you the souvenir, whose don't check security , it is in our hearts , this gift , are friendship . " Thanx for all . ;**
    Girl from Lithuania , Gintare : ) 4-D group .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i would like to thank Mr. Yazaki for make all of this possible. i have meet alot of new friends here and once again thank you guys for a wonderful time in Japan. this has been a once in a life time opportuity.

    From Sian, in Australia:) Group 7-A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,everyone!
    This time, thank you for coming to Japan.
    Els and all children are really nice and kind so they helped me during this program.
    I hope we will meet again.
    Thank you very very much!

    Takuro Hino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know the age limit because I will be able to o next summer or after again depends on age limit.mthank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      the age limit is 14. I don't know from which country you are, but if you are selected (the method how / who depends per location) the local Yazaki company will contact your parents, to request if you are interested to go.
      Good luck, and if you have to chance to go, enjoy!!

      Delete